Your LDT, backed by AI-COVID
AI-COVID can be used as a software component as part of a laboratory developed test (LDT), developed and validated by your laboratory.
- Results in under 5 minutes after CBC, CMP available
- Your LDT could potentially save up to 50-70% of molecular kits
- Integrates seamlessly with most EHR/LIS vendors
- In our study, AI-COVID could achieve a sensitivity of 95% and specificity of 49%
- Cutoff and result language are flexible, to be adjusted for your population
Other use cases for AI-COVID
AI-COVID is a flexible model that can be integrated and used by your facility in different scenarios. Contact us for more details.
Get COVID alerts based on CBC and CMP alone.
Increase your lab throughput and reduce costs by better triaging your samples.
“My clinical and IT team have enjoyed working with the Biocogniv team. The IT team has been accommodating and straightforward to work with while setting up AI-COVID for our hospital.”
Umair Malik, MD
Medical Staff President and Physician Informaticist
North Country Hospital, VT
Our product pipeline is backed by top science and technology funders
Biocogniv is an SBIR awardee from both the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation to develop and commercialize novel clinical AI models. Our pipeline includes targets ranging from infectious diseases to cardiovascular conditions.
Contact us today to discuss how Biocogniv can partner with your organization to bring AI to the frontlines of care.